Monday, December 14, 2009

Nutcracker

This weekend Today's Generation presented its very first ballet, 'The Nutcracker'. Naomi Talbot was the choreographer and did a beautiful job! We are so proud of all the girls.

Here our a few pictures and some compliments from Naomi....


Party Ladies-Teen Ballet
You made it! I gave you a big challenge with your choreography and you've succeeded! I'm proud of you and I hope you had fun out there!


Party Juniors-Juniors
You have done a really great job with the dance and have improved a ton from the beginning of the year. Great work!! Hope you had a very fun day!



Mice and Angels
You did such a wonderful job. You were graceful and beautiful and we are all so PROUD of you!

Gingersnaps---I don't have a picutre:( so sad.
I gave you some hard stuff in your dance because I knew you could pull it off and you did!!! Great Job!
Thanks for being such good workers!
If you have a picture email it to Today's Generation and we will add it....



Soldiers-Mini's
I gave you guys the dance with the trickiest music, and you rose to the challenge! I am very proud of all of you!





Seniors
Whew! We had a major challenge with rehearsing four pieces in one class, but somehow we made it through! You have been focused and hard-working and I really appreciate all the extra time you put in. Great Job!


FLowers-Elite

Congratulations, you made it!! It's not easy for five people to do a 4 1/2 minute dance but you guys have really pulled through and I'm proud of you. Be proud of what you've accomplished.


Caitlynn Lawson-Snow Queen


Mattie as Clara

No comments: