Monday, March 8, 2010

Spotlight Dance Competition.

Wow! What a weekend. I have never been so nervous and stressed out in a very long time, but all our dancers did amazing. It was fun to watch them come on stage and work it! The PeeWees went all out with their energy. The Minis wowed the judges with their technique. The Juniors entertained us with their rhythms and props. The Seniors really blew us away with their precession and togetherness and faces. The Elite made us smile, laugh, cry (some of their dads), and for me they made me wish I was up there dancing with them. And to be honest I shed a few tears after the production number. I was really proud.

I know their is still work to be done and we are not yet where we can be, but I am so proud of every single dancer! We will continue to grow and progress together, but for now you should be very happy with what you just accomplished.

Always,
Danielle













3 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

so cute I love this stuff!

Heather Williams said...

CONGRATS Danielle! Way to be an awesome coach and work your guts out! It has to be such a good feeling to see all your girls do well and realize that you were a huge part in it. I'm glad your back! We should go celebrate...or you should and I could come along:)

BTW, your shoes are here.

let's get together soon,

heather

Peggy Dee said...

Thank you, Danielle, for all your hard work and choreographic genius. There should be a trophy for best teacher!